Hello everyone! Recently the Kulve Taroth Relic weapon bug was found, which meant that you can farm for Kulve Taroth weapons easily.
I have been talking with a few people and I noticed a lot of people didn’t really know how or where to get them so I decided to upload this guide.
How to get kulve taroth weapons
The bug is pretty simple to do, atm there are 2 ways of getting them; killing Odogoron (50%ish drop rate) and using the mining pod (100% drop rate).
- The easy way: Mining Pod Method
To start off you will need to accept The Fury Of El Dorado questline. You can find it in the Gathering Hall by talking to one of the NPCs.
- Good way: Odogaron Method
In order to do the odogaron method, you will need to have beaten HR51 and accepted The White Winds of the New World questline from The Meowscular Chef in the Gathering Hall.
What is Kulve Taroth Relic Weapon Farming
For this farm, you are required to have beaten High-Rank Kulve Taroth.
Atm there are 3 Kulve Taroth Relic Weapons; Blazing Burst Blade, Storm’s Edge Sword & Glacial Axe. You can get them from mining or killing Odogaron. For this guide, we will be focusing on the mining arm and Legiana weapons.
How to Farm Kulve Taroth Relics
To use the Mining pod, You are required to have some salvages+1 which you can get from expeditions.
Once you have all ready and set up to do the farm, go on any expedition. Once in the expedition mine all rocks and ores you find! There is a chance of finding Kulve Taroth Relic weapons in them! But keep note that the drop rate is very low so don’t be too disappointed if you don’t get anything.
Tips for Successful Farming
– Stock up on traps and weapons! If you have a lot of good gear, bring it instead of your normal stuff.
– Bring a lot of pickaxes +1 or more to speed up the process.
– Keep track of how many ores/minerals you have mined, don’t waste your time mining if you can’t get any relics.
– Bring a lot of armor spheres to upgrade gear +2 and above!
The Best Weapons To Farm For
1. Blazing Burst Blade
For this part of the guide, I will be showcasing the weapons that you can get from Odogaron and mining since HR51, which means they can drop from both farming methods!
2. Storm’s Edge Sword
Storms Edge has one of the highest elemental damage out of all kulve weapons and it’s very easy to get! The weapon path for it is Storm -> Ice
3. Glacial Axe
Glacial Axe has pretty high attack power and it also boosts Ice elemental damage.
Crafting Materials and Rewards
Here’s a list of all the materials that you can get from Kulve Taroth Relic Weapon Farming, the mining pod, and slaying Odogaron!
- Blazing Burst Blade & Storm’s Edge Sword = 6 Careful Synthium Stones
- Glacial Axe = 5 Careful Synthium Stones
- Blazing Burst Blade & Storm’s Edge Sword = 2 High Commendation, 4 Gleaming Streamstones & 32000 Zenny
- Glacial Axe = 1 High Commendation, 4 Gleaming Streamstones & 16000 Zenny
Kulve Taroth Relic Weapon Farming isn’t hard but it requires a bit of time and effort. The materials aren’t too bad either, you can get good armor spheres for upgrading gear +5 and above!
I hope this guide helped you guys out and if it did then don’t forget to subscribe and share this with your friends!
Happy farming! I will be making more guides so follow/subscribe to my page if you want updates whenever new guides are uploaded 🙂