This guide is for both PC and PS4 players. The layout of this guide was built to help you easily find your desired section and to give you a good idea of what the general strategy is for that section. I recommend bookmarking this page, or at least printing it out so it is easier to navigate as you play through each mission.
Each mission has a difficulty rating of 1 to 5 stars. These stars are given based on the amount of difficulty, how long the mission takes, and what your objective is. This guide will be updated as new information/patches come out so I highly recommend checking back frequently. As far as updates go, this site is currently being built out so please be patient as I finish up!
how to get battlefront for free
1. You can get Battlefront 2 for free if you have Xbox Live Gold or PS Plus, but even if you don’t the game is still only about 10 bucks USD!
2. I’ll be honest though, you will need PS Plus to play online with most people due to matchmaking. If it’s your first time playing Battlefront I recommend playing offline so you can learn the ropes.
3. If you have Xbox Live Gold then just search for Battlefront in the store to download it for free! You won’t be able to play online though without PS Plus, but even if you don’t have the game is only about 10 bucks USD!
4. If you have a disk, you can get a digital copy of the game for ten bucks USD.
5. If you have a disk, I would recommend going to EB Games or another video game retailer and buying a used copy for about 15 bucks USD.
6. Once again if you don’t have Xbox Live Gold or PS Plus this won’t work.
7. You can buy the game online through sites like Amazon for about 25 bucks USD. I recommend buying it from EB Games or another retailer though so you can get it new and not have to risk getting a duplicate key code or something similar!
What is Star Wars Battlefront?
Star Wars Battlefront is a video game published by Electronic Arts and developed by DICE. It’s available for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC (which I’ll be focusing on) You can also get it for free if you have Xbox Live Gold or PS Plus!
How to Get Started
Once you have your copy of Battlefront, find a comfortable place to sit and relax. You may want to take a nap or watch a movie because this could take a while!
1. Once you get in the game open up the settings menu. I highly recommend using the High Preset for best performance on PC if your system can handle it.
2. If your PC can’t handle the High Preset, use the Low Preset and switch down to at least Medium Shaders in menu options. For more information on how to change these settings, look below under ‘Navigating the Menus’.
3. Once you’re all set with that go into Multiplayer, then select Arcade. Arcade is a training mode that lets you play against bots instead of real people!
4. In the menu options of Multiplayer, select Offline and find a map/game mode you want to try out. This part of the guide will only touch on what each mission is so I recommend playing with all four mission types to get an idea of what they’re like and what your objective is.
5. Play through the mission and once you beat it go to the menu and select Multiplayer, then Medals. If you followed these steps in order this will be your first medal! Congratulations!
The objective of these missions is to get a high score by collecting Battle Points, eliminating your opponents, and playing the objective. I recommend trying out all four mission types so you have an idea of what each one is like!