If you’re looking for a fun way to improve your communication skills, look no further than Decrypto.
In this game, players are given a set of words and they have to get their teammates to guess the words. It’s a great way to have some laughs while also learning how to better communicate with others.
Overview of the game
In Decrypto, players are given a set of words and they have to get their teammates to guess the words.
The game is all about communication and it’s a great way to improve your communication skills. The game is a lot of fun and it’s a great way to spend time with friends or family.
The game consists of 3 rounds. In each round, one player is the clue giver and they have 30 seconds to give clues to their teammates. Then the other players guess which words are being described by these clues.
How to play decrypto
To play Decrypto, you will need a set of cards with words on them. The game can be played with 2-4 players.
In each round, one player is the clue giver and they have 30 seconds to give clues to their teammates. Then the other players guess which words are being described by these clues.
The clue giver draws 3 cards to start with. The other players put their phones, smart glasses or tablets onto a table facing down and they cannot see the screen of the device.
Then the clue giver describes the first word and gives a number of clues for this word. When the clue giver is ready, they lift their phone or smart glass up so that the other players can see the screen.
The other players have to guess what this word is within 15 seconds. Then the clue giver has 30 more seconds to give clues for the next 2 words.
After each round, a new player becomes clue giver and players switch roles so that everyone gets a chance to be the clue giver.
The other players have to guess what this word is within 15 seconds.
If the player guesses the word, they get 1 point and when all 3 cards are guessed correctly, the round ends and nobody else gets a point for guessing those words.
The different symbols and what they mean
There are three different symbols that players can use in Decrypto. These symbols are:
- A question mark (?) – This symbol can be used to indicate that the clue giver does not know the answer to the word and they need help from their teammates.
- A light bulb (!) – This symbol can be used to indicate that the clue giver knows the answer to the word and they want their teammates to guess it.
- An X – This symbol can be used to indicate that the word is not in the current game.
Strategies for winning
There are a few different strategies that you can use to help you win Decrypto. Here are a few of them:
- Pay attention to the clues that the clue giver is giving. Try to figure out the words based on these clues.
- Use the light bulb symbol sparingly. You want to save it for when you know the answer to the word and you want your teammates to guess it.
- Try to use as many question marks as possible. This will help your teammates understand what you’re trying to say.
- Don’t overlap clues. If your clue giver is giving you a lot of information, try to break down what they’re saying into different words instead.
Decrypto is a game that not only improves your communication skills but also has the potential to be an excellent team-building exercise.
With this in mind, it’s easy to see how Decrypto could make for a great addition to any family gathering or work event.
If you’re looking for something fun and interactive, try playing Decrypto with friends and family!