Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Cards Against Humanity is a card game that has been compared to the Apples To Apples party game. It’s main difference from its predecessor and other similar games.
Bigger Blacker Box
The rules are simple everyone plays a card to the middle, including the judge.
The judge picks their favorite answer and whoever’s card they pick wins that round. The person with the most rounds win is crowned the champion… until someone else plays another game.
A brief history of the game
Cards Against Humanity started as a Kickstarter project, looking for $4,000 to print a small run of the game. The Kickstarter was funded in 24 hours and had received over $15,000 by the end of its funding period.
The game began with 30 white cards and 100 black cards. Since then more than 300 new cards have been added.
The game has since moved beyond the Kickstarter project and was made available for purchase online at the official Cards Against Humanity website.
Everyone is dealt ten white answer cards.
Then, three black question cards are flipped over.
Each player looks at the black card in their hand and decides which of their white cards will make a better response to it.
The judge picks one of the players’ answer, the winner is whoever played the best card in terms of what the judge is looking for.
The player to the left of the winner becomes the new judge, and a new round begins.
In order to allow players who have gone over ten cards to continue playing without disrupting gameplay, each player can get up to five white answer cards from other players when they are down to their final five cards.
Can I use my white cards as the judge?
The answer is always no, you cannot. It’s not your job to be a *****, it’s theirs. What if one of the black cards is really racist and awful and mean and insensitive to…
How many hidden cards are in the bigger blacker box?
This expansion pack comes with: 200 totally new cards (80 white and 120 black). The cards against humanity is for players that like to spit out gut busting one-liners, puns, and references to pop culture.
How to win at Cards Against Humanity
- Pick the funniest answer.
- Expose yourself to pop culture by watching movies, TV shows, standup comedy etc…
- R-rated movies are usually good sources for this game.
- Drinking alcohol is not mandatory but highly recommended.
- If you are playing with young children then just tell them they lost and start a new game.
- Don’t be racist, sexist, homophobic etc…
- If you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen because this game is not for babies!
- Make sure to keep your sense of humor sharp or what’s the point?
- If you are offended by any of the answers then maybe this game is not for you.
- Don’t forget to drink responsibly and be sure that there’s at least one sober person in your group who can drive everyone home safely.
- Keep calm and play Cards Against Humanity!
Some of the cards are probably offensive and I don’t recommend playing this game with your grandmother.
Don’t forget to drink responsibly and be sure that there’s at least one sober person in your group who can drive everyone home safely.
If you are offended by any of the answers then maybe this game is not for you.