This guide will show you how to transfer contacts from your Android phone to your iPhone. This article has been updated for the iOS 11 update and includes instructions on how to import data with iCloud, or export it directly from an Android device.
This article will help you to transfer contacts from Android phone to iPhone in the easiest way.The iPhone’s Contacts app had a little problem: getting its data from the Android phone. So, we thought we’d give you 7 ways to transfer contacts on your Android device.
The “how to transfer contacts from android to iphone 12” is a blog post that goes over 7 ways for how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. The article also includes the “Must Have” text.
Have you made the jump from Android to iPhone 13/12/11? If you answered yes, you’re probably having trouble transmitting data across two devices, right?
I, too, have the same issue and understand the dilemma when it comes to moving data from an Android or Samsung device to an iPhone. Contacts are the most significant data, despite the fact that all data is valuable.
As a result, people like myself get frustrated as well as perplexed as to what to do and how to transfer data across devices.
So, if you’re having the same problem, don’t panic; just read this blog attentively.
I’ll go through several practical techniques for transferring contacts from Android to iPhone 13/12/11 without a hitch in this article.
So let’s get started.
The Best Methods For Transferring Contacts From Android To iPhone
Now is the time to learn about the finest techniques for transferring contacts from Android to iPhone. Try out all of the methods listed below to determine which one works best for you.
So, let’s continue reading.
Method 1: The Easiest Way To Transfer Contacts From An Android Phone To An iPhone 13
If you don’t want to utilize any manual methods, I strongly advise you to use Android Transfer, a sophisticated program. This professional app allows you to transfer contacts from an Android device to an iPhone through a computer. The program is simple to use and allows you to transfer data from one device to another with a single click. It also enables you to transfer files from your Android device to your PC.
Not only contacts, but also images, video, documents, notes, text messages, call logs, music, and more may be transferred from Android to iPhone. Samsung, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, and other Android phones are supported by the software.
It doesn’t matter which iPhone models you want to transfer data to since the transfer application works on all of them, including the iPhone 12/11/X/XR/XS/XS Max/8/7/6.
Simply download Android Transfer app and transfer contacts from Android to iPhone without spending time.
Read this entire user guide to learn how to use the program.
Method 2: To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone, Use Move To iOS 13/12/11
The Move to iOS option in the Play Store is well-known among iPhone owners. This is simple to use and aids in the movement of contacts and other data such as bookmarks, images, messages, and videos, among other things. Remember to utilize this option when configuring a new device.
However, if you have an older iPhone, you will need to do a factory reset in order to utilize this function. Furthermore, both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
To move contacts from Android to iPhone, follow the instructions below:
- To begin, set up your iPhone and choose to transfer data from other Android devices.
- Then, on an Android phone, open the Move to iOS app and make sure it’s connected to the same WiFi network as the iPhone. Simply press the “Continue” button on both phones.
- Your iPhone will now display a one-time generated code. To make a secure connection on an Android phone, type it in.
- Select the data types you wish to transfer once both devices are linked. Make sure the “Contacts” option is turned on as well.
- Finally, you will get a notice after all of your contacts have been successfully uploaded to your iPhone.
Method 3: Import Contacts From Android To iPhone Using A SIM Card
Switching SIM cards is another great option to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone. All of your contacts will be effortlessly moved to iPhone 13 if the SIM card fits in your iPhone.
All you have to do now is export Android contacts to a SIM card and plug it into your iPhone.
Here’s what you should do:
Open the Contacts app on your Android phone and choose the gear icon or three dots menu. Now go to Import/Export contacts, choose the contacts you wish to transfer, and then Select Export to SIM card.
On the iPhone 13/12/11, insert the SIM card from your Android phone, then go to Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
Method 4: Using Gmail, Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
Your Google account may assist you in a variety of ways, including transferring contacts from one device to another. A Google account syncs your iPhone in the same way it syncs your Android device.
The synchronization procedure operates on both devices, which means that if data is erased from one source, it will be reflected in the others.
To transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone 13 using a Google account, follow the instructions below:
- On your Android phone, click to Settings > Accounts > Google. Now double-check that your contacts are in sync with your account.
- Then, on your iPhone, go to Account settings. After that, create a new account and pick Google from the list of alternatives.
- Then, on your iPhone, log in to the same account that you used to sync contacts on your Android phone.
- Allow iPhone access to it and other information after you’ve signed in.
- Finally, go to your Google account’s settings and make sure that the sync contacts option is turned on.
Method 5: Selectively Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone 13/12/11
If you have a PC, transferring contacts from Android to iPhone is a lot simpler. You must first export contacts from your Android smartphone to your computer, and then import them into your iPhone using a professional transfer program.
The steps are as follows:
To begin, transfer contacts from Android to PC.
You will have two options for exporting them. They are as follows:
Method 1: Directly export Android contacts:
To begin, open the Contacts app > tap the gear icon or three dots menu > search Manage Contacts > tap Import/Export contacts > tap Export to storage. This will store your contacts to the device’s memory in VCF format.
Method 2: Get Contacts from Google Contacts:
If your contacts are connected with Google, you may download them via Google Contacts. Open a browser and go to Google Contacts > touch on Export > choose the contacts you want to export > choose an export format > tap on the Export option to get started.
Method 6: Using a VCF file to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone 13
Another effective method for transferring critical contacts to your iPhone is to utilize a VCF file. To relocate all of your contacts, you must first make a VCF file, then transfer it to your iPhone.
The steps are as follows:
- To begin, open your Android device’s Contacts app.
- Now, choose the three-line menu from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose Export.
- After that, decide where you want to store your.vcf file.
- Now choose the Save option.
- Then, when you open the file, you’ll see an option to “Add all contacts.”
- Then, following the on-screen instructions, all of your phone numbers will be transferred.
Method 7: Using iTunes, Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone 13/12/11
You may also sync Google contacts with your iPhone using iTunes. Even though this technique isn’t always compatible, it still works. Also, make sure your Android contacts are already synchronized with your Google account.
Once everything is in order, proceed as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer first, then open the most recent version of iTunes.
- After that, go to iTunes’ Info panel and enable sync contacts with Google account.
- Now, log in with the same Google account that you used to add Android contacts, and then grant iTunes access.
- Finally, after making the modifications, wait for a while.
What is the best way to move contacts from Android to iOS 13?
Using a SIM card, you may move contacts from Android to iOS 13/14/15. You must first put an Android SIM card into your iPhone and turn it on. Then go to Settings and choose Contacts from the drop-down menu. Then, to begin the transfer procedure, tap on Import SIM contacts.
Is it possible to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone via Bluetooth?
To transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone through Bluetooth, follow the instructions below:
- To begin, go to the Home screen and choose Settings > Apps.
- Now, scroll down and choose Contacts.
- Then choose More > Share from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose the contacts you wish to SHARE with your iPhone.
- After that, go to Bluetooth and choose it.
- Finally, choose the destination device.
That is all there is to it.
That’s all I’ve got for you in this blog post. I’ve covered a few effective methods for transferring contacts from Android to iPhone 13/12/11 in this article. Follow all of the steps to quickly transfer all of your phone numbers from one device to another.
You may also use an automated program like Android Move to transfer contacts to your iPhone in a single click.
Also, if you have any recommendations or questions, please leave them in the comment area below.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louis is an SEO specialist and a professional blogger. She enjoys writing blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the creator of Android-iOS-data-recovery and is passionate about resolving difficulties with Android and iOS devices.
The “how to transfer contacts from android to iphone 12 after setup” is a guide that lists 7 ways to transfer your contacts. The most common method is to use the “Contacts Transfer”.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer my Contacts and data from Android to iPhone 11?
A: To transfer your contacts and other data from Android to iPhone, you must first use the Export button in Google Contacts. Once all of your information has been successfully exported, open up iTunes on Mac or PC and click the “File” menu at the top left corner. Choose “Import” then select either a CSV file or an XML file that was created by exporting from Google Contacts.
How can I transfer all my Contacts from Android to iPhone?
A: If your Android device is rooted, you can use a tool like Root Explorer to transfer the Contacts from the phone. If not, theres no good way to do this without losing data in between and having to manually sync them both through iCloud or Google Drive.
How do I transfer Contacts from Android to iOS 13?
A: You can transfer contacts from Android to iOS using iCloud or Google Contacts.
- how to transfer contacts from android to iphone 11
- transfer contacts from android to iphone without sim
- how to transfer data from android to iphone without resetting
- how to transfer contacts from android to iphone using gmail
- transfer contacts from android to iphone app